Shelter-in-Place Update as of May 8, 2020
Dear Valued Nectarine Customer:
The shelter-in-place in our county has been extended until May 31st. We are working on plans to re-open safely, as we expect some loosening soon.
We have family working in our warehouse, and are working to ship orders. Note the following requests given our limited staff:
- Place your order online at this website at www.storenectarine.com
- Please keep your orders to a maximum of $1000 and the items you need the most.
- Large sizes of Perfume Oils may not be available; we will make substitutions of smaller sizes unless you specify otherwise in the order notes section (charged at the unit price of the item shipped).
- Your credit card on file will be charged after we pack and add shipping fees. If you would like to use a different card, please include a good phone number to call you in the order notes section.
- The order may take a week or so to ship.
- We are not processing back-orders.
- We are not doing any in-person pick-ups. All orders need to be shipped.
Out of stock items: We do not have dates right now for availability. This is a great time to introduce your customers to something new! Packaging is in short supply, due to the large volume of hand sanitizer being produced. At this point, please pick alternatives, as we do not have dates when we can get more inventory of out of stock packaging.
If you have outstanding invoices or any monies owed, please mail a check to our address; we continue to receive mail. We will also take credit card payment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We need to fulfill our obligations.
Ann, Kathy, Walter, Kim, Wanda, Rhodora and the entire team at Nectarine
We appreciate your flexability and will continue to keep you updated with any changes. We hope that you are able to maximize you online presence and mailing list, as strengthening your online sales for pick-up or shipping will help your resiliency. In most regions this may be the norm for many retailers for the foreseeable future.